Thursday, January 18, 2024

Latke Crew

 

 Those latkes did not fry themselves.  We had a dedicated latke crew working for several hours (well maybe 2) to make them all up.  Headed by Chef Suzie (left).  I thought 4x the recipe (from old Mosaic Law cookbook) would be enough.  But the crew ended up making 7x.  A lotta latkes.  But you can't have too many latkes.

Also shown, my daughter in law Megan, Naomi's boyfriend Stephen, my sister Pam and my brother Charlie.  All working hard on latke production.  

I could have not put on this big dinner without my family (including my siblings)

It is always more fun to have something to do.

I did not participate in the making of the latkes.  But I was the one who had everything completed and ready when the guests came.



1 comment:

Susanna said...

Success! You forgot to credit Dad and Naomi for Scoutie wrangling!