Friday, March 26, 2021

The famous James


 James, my contractor for many years, has been here this week on a long delayed project to paint (and make repairs) to our downstairs.  Plus he's stayed for dinner the last 4 nights, fun!  I look at the wall behind my computer.  I'm thinking that it was last painted when Dennis' parents pulled an all nighter getting everything ready for me to come home with baby Naomi.  31 years ago.  I can't even remember where everybody slept then but Dennis and his dad split this downstairs rec room into an extra bedroom and office.  That wall by Dennis, that's the 'new' wall.  But James takes care of everything, he's just a little hard to get. But worth the wait. I think we were his very first client when he started out.  So he's painting and repairing the walls for our downstairs.  Amazing how many dings, scars and holes we've managed to accumulate.




No comments: