Thursday, March 25, 2021

Grinder for charoses


 I was thinking about making the charoses.  How I did not like cutting up all those apples.  And I wasn't very good at either.  I have an older low end food processor, maybe that would work.  Then I thought about this food grinder in the back of the cupboard.  It belonged to my grandmother.  I remember my mother using one to make spreads for sandwiches.  Why not try it.  I talked Dennis into getting it out.  It has to be attached to a service.  We managed to do it to the table by turning over the place settings and ratcheting it on.  I tried it and it works.  See all those mashed up apples and walnuts?  I will make the charoses with this!

I went to the store to buy the brisket I ordered.  6 lbs, don't ask the price!  I will cook it tomorrow.  We have to have everything ready to roll by 1:30 on Saturday.  Not enough time!




No comments: