Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Lake Crescent drama


 Dennis dumped all of the pictures from my old phone on his hard drive.  This one stood out to me; maybe I used it before.  I think it's 2019, could be earlier, certainly we haven't gone anywhere this year (except that quick trip we took to Maui in mid March)  It was all planned and paid for.  A few weeks before we could see how things were going to close up, I tried to sneak in there.  And it worked.

But this is not Maui, I think it's Lake Crescent on the Olympic Peninsula.  We've really enjoyed going to Lake Crescent Lodge and staying at one of the small upstairs rooms.  Lots of atmosphere.  Mostly you get to look at the lake.  There’s hardly any alternative to eating in the good but expensive restaurant.  But the lake is often enough.  Must have taken this picture at dusk.




No comments: