Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Photoessay #2864 - I'm on the UW Jewish Studies blog!

Check it out!

The Stroum Center for Jewish Studies (part of UW Jackson School of International Studies) has a significant online presence including a high quality (if I do say so myself) blog written by faculty and graduate students.  The person who coordinates the blog came to our small class and said that they wanted to encourage students to contribute.

You don't have to ask me twice.  You know I'm going to do it.  I stretch my Access Student status to the max.

One of the assignments for the class was to write reflecting on what we discussed.  I had been ranting a bit about this and why not write about it???

So here it is.  You can read it here.

Other hot news:

The 'printer of which we do not speak' has been replaced with a real live working color printer.  Last summer Dennis had bought an Okidata printer that failed a few weeks after we got it.  Dennis brought it to a licensed repair place.  That's the last we saw of it and Okidata did NOT make good on it.

No comments: