Friday, February 28, 2014

Photoessay #2859 - Signs of spring

Just lately, I start thinking that spring may come again.  I needn't complain as we had a pretty easy winter.  A few weeks with sub-freezing temperatures, really no snow.  Still under freezing in Indiana.  But my daffodils are starting to bloom and Teddy and I saw a robin on our walk.

Nothing will help my back lawn, unfortunately.

The picture is from our trip earlier this month to southern California.  It wasn't really orange blossom time but we did see this tree at the Glendora Historical Society.  And it was hard to find actual orange trees.  I'm glad that I did the research that I did to actually find some.

Good news; my blog entry was accepted for the University of Washington Jewish Studies.  With some revisions, of course.

No comments: