Sunday, December 15, 2013

Photoessay #2817 - Great wall embroidery picture

Last evening, Dennis and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant (mmmm La Raza).  Very small place. And then went to pick up the embroidery picture that Naomi brought me that she bought at the Great Wall of China.  I'm sure that these are produced by the thousands but it's still a beautiful piece of work.  Hard to take a picture with all of the glare and reflections.  But you get the idea.

She also brought Dennis and oil painting of Hong Kong to Dennis.  Also mass produced  but really pretty.  We left that to get framed.

It looks nice; you can tell my favorite color is blue.  I didn't realize that most of the pictures in my living room have gold frames.  Very few, like maybe one, were purchased by us.  We have it at the top of the stairs.

No comments: