Monday, June 6, 2011

Photoessay #1313 - Family picture at reading


We took this family shot after the reading last Tuesday. Yes, everybody is not in it and some other people are. But they all qualifies. We posed the picture on a stairway at the University Bookstore by the UW after the reading for my memoir class.

Bottom row is Susanna, me and Danny. Naomi is right behind Danny. Matt (Ilana's boyfirend) is behind Susanna. Dennis is in the middle and Jessica (Danny's girlfriend) is to the right of Dennis.

In the back is Sally who I invited to be in the picture. She came from my Inner Circle writing group.

Today is my mother's birthday. She would have been 87. Bless her soul. Last Friday was my father's birthday.

Wednesday is Danny's birthday. I even had the date wrong (June 10) he had to correct me, how lame is that? He asked not to go to a restaurant because he works in a restaurant and goes to them all the time. He asked for a home-cooked dinner like something that he liked as child. How about clam spaghetti. Sure, I say, that clam spaghetti was just the can of Progresso dumped over pasta. Why not? They still have it at the store. I bought two cans. And lemon pie, everybody loves that lemon pie recipe.

Yes I can see those 18 pounds gone from me. Keep going, Sandy!

No comments: