Saturday, May 14, 2011

Photoessay #1291 - This year's pots



Every year I like to have pots with annuals by my front door, and on both of our decks. It's quite a job and, since I've had upper back issues for several years, I always ask for help on the pots for my birthday and Mother's Day.

So today was the day. Melina had called and said she wanted to visit. So Dennis and Danny did an adoption panel down at WACAP and I went to pick up Melina. I had bought some annuals and I located the pots from where Susanna stashed them. Naomi was here to help. Once we got things going when Dennis returned, we had quite a good time. I think Melina enjoyed the project, helped plant imatiens with Naomi in front. She was in charge of watering the completed pots in back. Plus she has a pot to take home with her.

Shot of the pots on the two decks in the back.

No comments: