Friday, May 13, 2011

Photoessay #1290 - Mustache for Halloween


Ilana likes to post pictures of herself with some kind of crazy mustache. Here's another picture for her collection. What year? Naomi says she was a 'cowgirl' for many years. I think mainly because we had the hat. "I didn't have much imagination," she says. Maybe but maybe her mom didn't have much imagination. I never got involved with halloween costumes. Or any costumes for that matter. We had a dressup box, there you go. Also I encouraged them to check around the neighborhood to see if somebody else had a costume they weren't using. I know, no shame.

I don't really know the year. 1995? 1996? Something like that. They're ready to go out. Likely Dennis took them, he usually got that assignment. Around here, it's so cold and dark on Halloween night, the kids are wearing coats and you can't see the costume anyway.

Naomi's working on a summer job and she has an interview with the YMCA day camp people next week, yay!

No comments: