Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photoessay #906 - Teddy loved Thanksgiving


Teddy loved our Thanksgivings. I LOVE this! he says in his Teddy (nearly a year old) language. All this great setting up stuff, everybody upstairs moving things around. Some great smells going on. Wow, get a load of that turkey, that could be a real treat for somebody. More and more people come, great! I don't jump up on people though, as usual, I go a bit overboard on the greeting. Welcome! Welcome from Teddy! I'm SO glad you're here. I LOVE YOU! The guests fill up the house; I am so busy offering up my chewed up puppy toys including the tentacles from Ilana's green and yellow octupus on people's laps. Here's my well-used dilapidated gross toy, how about you and me, we could play tug of war. Just try it, it will be great!

Nobody leaves for quite a while so I don't have to be sad on their departure. More and more food on the table. I know all of these people are dog lovers, they HAVE to be! Somehow mom distracts me with a bone which I chew up in the backyard. But I'm back and I LOVE EVERYBODY. We're going to do it again, right? Today?

Don't know why Laura, Naomi and Perry aren't smiling, we all had a good time!

No comments: