Monday, April 21, 2008

Photoessay #331 - Dog wearing letterbox


To take a break from work this afternoon, Shadow and I went to Ronald Bog park to letterbox. She dances and twirls when she sees me with my fabric letterboxing bag. She knows that she might get to go "bye bye in the car". She struggles getting in and out of the car but she does it. She happily wanders around with me while I look for the box. I found this one easily, the clues were clear and uncomplicated. Whew, the box was stuck beneath a flat rock in some small trees actually underneath the tree roots. A real hidey hole.

Afterwards, I wanted to take a picture of the box and the dog's broad back presented itself. Shadow also excels as a snow meter. It's dark and you want to know if it's still snowing? Send the dog out and examine her on her return. Snow on her back? Just wet? There's your answer.

No comments: