Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photoessay #332 - Could have been an easter egg


But it wasn't. On my work 'break', I went to take some Lake Forest Park pictures from some venues I haven't visited (I have < 4 square miles to work with). Went down to Sheridan Beach, a bit of the Burke Gilman trail. At one point, I took a picture from next to the Burke-Gilman trail, looking at some waterfront homes. I thought I could see Lake Washington through the breezeway. I hoped it would show up on the picture. I was delighted when I could see the lake and a boat to boot. A real plus, one of those great surprises. But when I started looking closer at the picture, I realized that my eyes fooled me, I was looking through a decorative screen...which included a boat motif. Not real. Now when I look at it now, it seems obvious. But not when I first saw it.

Nice picture anyway. Maybe a magnolia in bloom (there?) through an attractive yard and home through to Lake Washington in Sheridan Beach.

No comments: