Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Two matching pictures



A set of matching pictures; of myself and my college roommate.  On West Cliff Drive in Santa Crua.  Five years ago.

We look at them now.  My roommate says, "I looked so much younger then!"  I guess I could say that myself.  Mostly I wonder, where is that red scarf?  Haven't seen it forever.

Probably more information could be drawn out of it.  I'm wearing a Seattle Pops hat, now also gone.  I think I lost it in Hawaii.  I don't know where that is now either.  Around here somewhere.

Would it have been more fun to take it when we were standing next to each other?

Taken with two different cell phones, notice the color difference.

We're dreaming of a bay area bay trip to attend a Chopin concert given by Robert Schwartz, who visited last year.  I dunno if I can actually pull it off.  But it would be so fun!  In about a month.

That would have been the 45th anniversary of our college class graduation.  Yup, this year, the 50th!


 


 


No comments: