Sunday, January 28, 2024

Me 5 years ago



 

Just getting back to deleting my old email.  One of those things that went by the wayside when I had my surgery.

A picture from 2019 at JJ's Santa Cruz house.  The last Crownie reunion we had until COVID stopped all that kind of thing.  Taken by Barry G.  Have I used this photo before?  Who knows?

That was the year we had the inflammation dinner.  Instead of pizza or similar, we decided to serve anti-inflammatory foods.  Mostly fruits and veggies, some chicken some bread.  Everybody seemed to like it.

Last year, there was an alumni weekend, but that's the year that my high school friends came and we did the big Priscilla program.  All the Crownie 74s stayed home.  They all said they would wait until the 50th.  So we're here just about.

That picture, not fab, but I look all right.  It was a fun time.  We'll be there again soon.




No comments: