Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The farm before...


My elevated planting bed came today.  You can't really see but it's off the ground so you don't have to bend over to garden.  Dennis put it together right when it came.  Susanna helped him move it when she came by.  But Dennis says he wants to staple the gardening cloth to the bottom before we put dirt in it.  We have a combination of planting soil and potting soil.  We won't know if we have enough until we put it in.   I hope tomorrow.

The planting area is 3' x 4' so a farm of 12 sq feet.  I have seeds and plants to I'm eager to get it going.

You can see the hydrangea plant in the background that Danny and Jessica gave me.  It was in kind of a sorry state when it got here.  We decided to put it in the ground and look how great it looks now.




No comments: