Sunday, March 30, 2014

Photoessay #2888 - Melina and Naomi at The Canal

Naomi and Melina at the The Canal on the canal.  Ilana's wedding will be at The Canal (a commercial venue) which is on the Ship Canal in Seattle right near the Locks.  As I mentioned it was cold and rainy and windy.  It can be cold and rainy and windy in June too.  But they have places to have the ceremony indoors and outdoors.

It will be fine.

Naomi's just over five feet.  You can see Melina is almost as tall.  She says that she's as tall as her mom.  It may be that's as tall as she'll get.  But she was looking good and we had a good time.

Was going to help lead a Changes moveout today.  I suspected it might be called off and it was.  Which simplified my day.  A friend is going to have a party real soon now.  In fact, if I'm going to bring her flowers, I better get going!  And the J family invited us for dinner; gotta go do that.

No comments: