Saturday, March 8, 2014

Photoessay #2867 - Wedding from last year

A picture from just about a year ago of my niece and her step-mother, my sister-in-law.  It was on a photographer's website (Rachel Walker Photography) and I don't have any rights to use it.  But it's such a nice warm picture on Krystal's wedding day.  Now, Krystal is just about to have a baby; I received a baby shower invitation the other day.

She had a lot of people; did it on a shoestring budget.  You can do it especially if many people chip in.

My contribution for the next wedding coming up...today Naomi showed me where Ilana had some pink ribbon and I put a bow on the cake knife. Real DIY....Nagged Naomi to buy her dress, you know how well THAT works.

Kind of a deep rasberry watermelon pink and a medium orange.  It will be fine!

No comments: