Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Photoessay #2852 - Party!

Why not have a Maier Zunder party!

I will be doing a presentation at the Spring meeting of the Association for the Study of Connecticut History in April.

I have several third cousins who I've never met coming; how fun is that?

See, I already know my two cousins on my mother's side.  My grandmother was an only child so no second cousins.  Third cousins are all I got.

I was talking about this with a friend today over lunch.  She suggested we should have a get-together afterwards for all the new rellies to get to know each other.

So far, I have Ken B. from New Jersey and Rabbi Jon from Baltimore says his sister and daughter are coming. Plus my husband and my cousin Mary Ann.  I hope my cousin Mal will come.  I'm working on my sibs.  And the archivist from the Jewish Historical Society is coming. 

See, it's a party!

No comments: