Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Photoessay #2827 - 2013 Xmas

Wowee, as usual, I am so so glad that xmas is over.  Not that I fuss over it but it's always hanging everybody's head.  This morning we had our obligatory big xmas breakfast.  All four of my adult children were here as well as their three spouse/partners.  And two dogs.  So I'm glad about that.

In the afternoon, everybody except Dennis, Naomi and I went somewhere else.  We went to my sister and brother in law Loreen and Dave's house down south.  A little miscommunication there and she didn't know we were coming but it all worked out.  I did leave my platter and the extra sodas there.  Oh well, I'll get the platter back.  Naomi had baked a bunch but why do I have a feeling that I came back with even more high calorie items that I brought down?

But now, it is restful and most everything is cleaned up.  Having your kids grow up is really a blessing.

Our obligatory family picture from this morning.  Susanna was right about the one with the right pose!

No comments: