Monday, July 23, 2012

Photoessay #2086 - Seattle clover

Charlie plucked a weedy flower from the side of the road.  It could be a clover.  He took it home to see what he could do.  The micro result...that if you want to see exactly what this flower is made of.  What you could really see if you could.  The flower contains detailed beauty and the visual complexity, it just we as middle aged people can't see it.

His vision is to expose it for us all to see.  He can do this with a good quality camera and some advanced software.  Myself I don't have the patience, I'm too stuck in pondering things in my head.

Went to my second class session today the nearly three hours flew by.  I love that class.  It's curious, how do I feel about 'not having' to write the papers?  I would like to, actually nothing's stopping me.  During our introductions, I mentioned my devotional exercise paper, he sounded intrigued.  After class today, I told him a little more about it.  I asked him if he would like to see it.  He said he definitely would.  So I've got to get going on this revision.  It's so much work!  Having two UW faculty members involved can't be a bad thing.

I tried out Padelford parking garage today on a trial run.  I just can't get into that garage, it's just too weird.  I would park there for the $5 saving.  My plan for tomorrow is to take the bus from LFP center.  You are not supposed to park there to catch the bus.  But I might see how long it takes to get caught.  I could park different places maybe.  I could use our ORCA card and see how that works out.

A new phrase today, one from the Baptists actually.  Soul Liberty.

No comments: