Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Photoessay #1456 - Charl


My brother Charlie visited last week. I wrote about some of what we did but didn't really include a picture of him or of the participants. So here's a shot on our ferry ride. Must remember that this is a great activity to do with visitors. For $7, you get a great boat ride across the sound and back.

He worked 3 days at a client site and then spent Friday afternoon letterboxing with Melina and I and our friend Lee.

I think he had a good time staying at our house. I cooked some dinners, we went out to some. We touristed around. He's two years younger than I and lives in Chicago.

He likes it when I take pictures of him though they might not come out quite as he liked. I mentioned that he hadn't taken a single picture of me.

I knew there was some reason that I wrote about him today. I just realized it. Today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Charl!

No comments: