Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photoessay #1311 - Cereberal hemorrhage


Nothing good about this one. The husband of one of my oldest friends suffered this type of stroke a week ago and remains in the ICU in a California hospital. He's fighting complications and pretty big time effects. It's not a time to plan, it's day to day.

I've been writing my friend snail mail every day. Just talked to her for the first time this morning. Her son called on Tuesday to alert me and I talked to him last night. They have established a Caring Bridge website which is a great way to let friends and family know what's going on medically from day to day.

He's really compromised right now. We can pray and give care. It's not his time. I don't say that with any certainty though. I'll be down in California in 3 weeks, maybe at that time I can lend a hand.

A long haul, at best.

No comments: