Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photoessay #1285 - Ilana in Gainesville


Ilana's made it to Gainesville after a leisurely trip with stops in Huntington WVA, Chapel Hill NC and Savannah GA. She's moved into her sublet in Gainesville; she has one roommate. So far, so good! Understandably, she's a bit nervous about starting tomorrow for her paid internship. She will be working with dark archives for an academic organization. That's about all that I (or Ilana) know.

But she'll find out real fast. Shot is of the apartment complex where she is living for the better part of the summer.

Heard from all of my kids this mother's day and Naomi gave me some chocolate candies. Ate one, very yummy, too bad they'll have to go into the freezer.

This morning, went with my friend B (and her daughter) to church at Center for Spiritual Living which was different and fun with some great music. B and her daughter were having a great time together which was very heartwarming to me.

No comments: