Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photoessay #901 - A bit glum


This picture, stolen from an educational site, sums up how I feel about my job right now. A bit glum. Disrespect shown to me under the guise that *I* am disrespectful. A situation where a group inherited me and, though, I think it could be a very good fit, mmmm, not sure how it can work.

I've endured maybe a few too many lectures; I'm not feeling too optimistic.

And maybe I don't have to worry about it, you know?

Tough afternoon in court yesterday. I was exhausted and I knew that family feels a lot worse.

But no time to be glum, what's the point? Tonight we get to go over the greater G's and have an Uncle Jerry dinner. What's not to like about THAT??? I know that I had a blog post about Uncle Jerry and his cooking, not to be missed. You want an invite when Uncle Jerry comes to town. They're not coming for Thanksgiving which is a disappointment but we can have a great time nonetheless.

I bought a beautiful poinsettia and I don't even LIKE poinsettias! Thanks Jerry in advance, I'm thinking you're going to have some dinner pictures tomorrow.

No comments: