Sunday, November 1, 2009

Photoessay #879 - What time is it anyway?



So I started this trip in Pacific Daylight time. Went to Rockford Central Daylight Time. Time changed. Fall Back. Flew from Chicago in Central Standard Time to Cincinnati in Eastern Standard Time. Flew from Cincinnati to Seattle in Pacific Standard Time.

So what time is it?

Nobody's quite sure. My seatmate on the last long flight, a serviceman flying from 3 week leave to visit his wife and kids on his way back to Fairbanks. Learned a lot about him and his family and their business in Indiana. Try the Adams Lake Pub! We puzzled a bit about what the heck time it was, decided finally it was 6pm.

Second picture from this morning. My mother, brother, sister and I go for Swedish Pancakes on the last day. I pick up the tab. Now, my mother has picked up TONS of other bills. Swedish pancakes with lingonberry, mmmmm.

No comments: