Saturday, October 31, 2009

Countryside and Go Ducks

Very pleasant time today. Good family visit. My mom doing great. Today she was able to do coupon shopping with my sister and me. Then have an excursion to a rural destination Edwards Orchards which sold apples and delicious doughnuts and specialty foods. Wasn't impressed with the apples; bought some pumpkin butter. Came home and fixed a dinner, fine fine. Then watched the big football game on the tv; Oregon vs USC. Oregon won 47-20. Wow. Big deal. Autzen filled to the rafters with screaming fans.

I get off so easy. I'm the only one who gets the private room across the street. My brother and sister both have honey-do lists but not me. We went shopping yesterday; I bought 2 pairs of jeans, 4 sweaters, my sister hemmed my jeans. Oh well, I know sometimes I have the hard things.

Also some gourds for the Thanksgiving table. I packed a box and shipped it. $31!! Would have been cheaper to take one of my mom's suitcases and paid the baggage charge.

No comments: