
Tomorrow, I go back to Rockford, haven't been there since January. The picture shows the view out of one of my mom's windows at that time. Really cold and snowy. It won't look like that now, right after Memorial Day. Everything will be green and growing like mad...including the corn fields right next to them. Actually a big new building is going up where the cornfield was last year. I've got some gimmicks going....letterboxing, Rockford Thunder National Pro Fastpitch. Also the College World Series on TV. My sister and brother will show up at various times. My brother will bring the doted-on grandcats Bogart and Bacall. Those two abandoned kitties really found the gravy train when they teamed up with my brother. He adores them, he brings them to visit my mother and they take over the place. My father would have had fits if he had seen my brother pulling Bacall out of the innards of the grand piano. My mother refers to them as "He" and "She". Have a meeting with the Bank to try to dissolve the LLC. etc etc I'm sure whatever I wear, my mother will criticize me. I've gained back the weight I had lost earlier. I'm sure that my mother will have her own agenda.

No comments:
Post a Comment