
Today the University of Oregon softball team had to win at least one game in order for them to have a shot at Regionals. But they didn’t, they lost both games. It’s very tiring to sit through two losses. I said to another fan who fervently agreed with me “what we need here is a Real Hit” Neena hit a home run and Ashley had a pinchhit home run and that was about it.
But caught Susanna and Sari Jane in their signature move. I think Hanna even caught it better.
Though Grant continued to give me the "Tailgating is not about the food, Sandy" lecture, he did decide to cook at the tailgate tomorrow morning.
Lovely dinner out in the country out at the Cooks.

1 comment:
I'm sorry for your losses. Sounds so funerary. For Jessica's 21st yesterday we went to the Team USA exhibition game against the Washington Glory (who Monica now plays for). We prefer the WCSWS.
Post a Comment