
This quilt has been on display at the Lake Forest Park library for some time. My shot, somewhat askew. I have never quite caught on how to use the library effectively since they stopped stamping the dates in the back of the book (which is, um, some time ago) I just can't keep track of what I have out and when it's due so I rack up library fines.

13 comments:
Print some bookmarkers and put date due on them. Take it out when you return the book.
Nice Q.
Thanks for sharing.
Come visit my Quadruped,
Troy
Is the Lake Forest Park Library downstairs from 3rd Place Books? It's always fun to see or hear about something close to my hometown in Washington. I'm in Southern California right now, though...
Great choice for Q, I posted quilts too.
What an interesting quilt. Good choice.
Mine seems so unoriginal.
Lovely quilt! I wish you could have taken more closeups so that I can see the design in detail. :)
that is the second Q for quilt I've seen this morning.
What a pretty quilt. Good Q.
Quilters are so gifted and creative and that's a lovely example.
beautiful quilt.
Lovely quilt!
I adore quilts wish I was nimble fingered, but sadly am not!
We have a quilt made by a fourth grade class hanging in our district office. I shows all of the important things that happened in our town over the years. I love to see such hands-on learning experiences.
I chose to use nearby Quadra Island for Q. It is a fun vacation destination that you can see by clicking here. – Margy
Well, duh! An even after seeing Paulie's quilt post earlier I totally spaced out that Q is for Qult--my other passion. It is so much a part of me, and I don't blog about it. I could even have kept my Mt. Rainier theme and posted quilt blocks that feature the mountain. Oh, well, that's for another day.
yeah they stopped doing that in the 90s, mom.
Post a Comment