
Sometimes, I take pictures out of the car window and sometimes I surprise myself. It does annoy the driver (Dennis) but you can capture a lot out of the side window.
I'm calling this a mill but I don't really know what kind of industrial activity goes on here. In Oregon's Willamette Valley alongside I-5. Big piles of wood chips involved s something lumber? The tilted ramps hint at production and move the viewer off the image to the right. But the towering sky rules all. Those powerful pewter hued clouds swirl around the valley, nothing escapes them.
We rocket down the interstate on yet another trip to Eugene. We barely notice what's going on next to the road. I will miss and not miss these trips. I enjoyed my Eugene visits immensely with their transitory acquaintances and kinship. Susanna moves on and so must we. A little overused but...one door closes and another opens.

1 comment:
it's a very ominous photo... kind of creeps me out. Clouds comes, darkness... I would say this is not an optimistic view of the future picture.
Post a Comment