

It's a banner year for my camellia bush. It's in full bloom just in time for seder. A jillion flowers. I took a picture this afternoon of whole overblown unkempt thing. Just dripping with brilliant pink blossoms. Yes, it's raining in the picture. But the weather gets worse, they say it will snow. What? This is Seattle, it doesn't snow here much at all. Certainly not in mid April. It was bad enough that the Oregon/Washington game got snowed out 3 weeks ago. We go for my birthday dinner at a Thai restaurant, it's starting to snow. But it won't stick, right? But it does start to stick and it was a little hairy on the way home.
My camellia bush when I came home. And this was after I shook a lot of snow off!

1 comment:
We are starting to bloom too but not to that extent. All the bulbs in the planter at my office are coming up and it is really nice. Too bad the rest of the building is pretty marginal
Post a Comment