Sunday, September 1, 2024

2024 trip - Philadelphia


 


Our first stop was Philadelphia, that's where we met up with my sister.  We were there with my second cousin Flash; she used to live there before moving to Manhattan.  The picture of the four of us at the end of our 2 days there, we are ready to leave.  We are standing at the doorway of the building right in the Chinatown.  We had some great meals including a Japanese restaurant which was really part of our building.

We touristed around a bit.  Saw the Liberty Bell but I don't have a picture myself.  Much smaller than I imagined.  And I instantly recognized Independence Hall.  This is a picture poached off the internet as mine were not so great.  I was getting tired so part of the time they pushed me around in a wheelchair provided by the Park Service.  Not so easy getting around!

Group pic taken by Flash Rosenberg


No comments: