Sunday, December 31, 2023

The new knee


This apparently is an x-ray of my new knee.  It was in my hospital room for the few days I stayed there.  Pretty astonishing that they go in there yank everything out and put all new stuff in there.  No wonder it's all so traumatic.  Amazing.  Can't say I'm all recovered 9 weeks in.  Some things are healed but a lot of disruption remains.

Tonight is New Year's Ever and, like usual. we have no late night plans.  Naomi was hinting around that she might like us to come over and celebrate with her boyfriend Stephen and her.  They live less that 1 mile away.  So we could do that.  But probably won't.

But Happy New Year!  Though I don't look forward the the "Holiday" season, I do like it when meetings and events stop.  But next week it all starts up again!



 

No comments: