Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Photoessay #2861 - Public Speaking Center

Do you think they do this on purpose?

I'm working with the Public Speaking Center on the UW campus.  To help me prepare for my April speech.  Discovered it by accident; just walking by.

I've had 3 short appointments so far.  This time, they videotaped me doing the introduction and then we critiqued it.  Very very helpful.

OK, middle aged sports fans, what is you biggest concern when somebody videotapes you?  That you are going to look fat?  That you looks so so ugly?  Yes, yes.

So, with some trepidation, I queued it up.  Promised myself that I wouldn't have to watch it if it was so so dreadful.

But look, they are using some kind of lens or filter or something that takes 40 pounds off of me.  At least.  Wow.  How do they do that?  Where can I get it for always?  You think they do it on purpose so people will come back?

No comments: