Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photoessay #2098 - Layers with Charl

Charl and I went to the LFP market and I took some pictures.  Then I took the plunge and he started to teach me about layers and selecting.  I know I need to figure out how to do this.  So we ginned up this picture where we selected him and blurred out the layer.  I'm kind of getting it but adjustment layers are what have me confused. 

I'll try this again tomorrow. 

The garage sale?  It's just winding up.  Many fewer customers today.  But Dennis sold some of his film camera stuff, my old bike went, lots of other things.  Sometimes you look at these old items, like this Raleigh 3-speed bike and I might initially think, hey don't go selling my bike.  But then, think about it, have you ridden this bike in the last 30 years?  Well then. 

Some last ditch customers right now.  We have let Teddy out there sometimes.  We let him bring in our farmer's market purchases and it was a little rough on the apricots....

Picture of my brother Charlie with background doctored.

No comments: