Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photoessay #1437 - Ourselves


We had another guest take a picture of Dennis and me at the circus-themed wedding last weekend. Dennis had asked if I thought a Hawaiian themed shirt would be appropriate. I thought it was ok. As soon as we got there, the first two men we saw and chatted with were both wearing Hawaiian shirts so...hey, he called it.

Myself, I'm 23 pounds lighter than six months ago which is heartening. Long way to go until....what? I guess I don't want to present to the world as obese. I have no ambition to, say, weigh what I did when I was married. Or to fit onto a weight chart. But since I'm on a roll, might aw well keep going.

Though, like many middle aged women, I have lost 15 pounds and gained back 20 pounds more times than I would like to remember.

Bright sunshiney day which suited the wedding and hopefully impressed all of Alex's relatives that traveled from Tennessee.

Working to pick up some bargains in the stock market.....

No comments: