Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photoessay #892 - Hey Ya!



Go Shorecrest! Just saw this great piece put out by the video class at Shorecrest. Real nice job! I don't see any cuts so it must have been done all in a piece. Take some time to watch at least part of it. I find once I start it, I watch the whole 4 minutes and I don't even know any of the kids in it. You can also see that Shorecrest diversity. I'm sure that 40 years ago, this school was anglo. Now, at graduation, the non-Anglo names prevail.

A spirited energy filled production. Fun!

Some days I wonder what I can include. but life is so rich, always something something happens. Go Shorecrest!

Afternote: Summer before last, I went to the opening NPF game Rockford Thunder vs Chicato Bandits. Kristina Thorson pitching. Just as she was ready to pitch, I yelled "Go Shorecrest!" Hee hee, she gave me this smile, cracking up.

Also: Dennis made it safely to Pullman for Dad's weekend. He said there was a 15 mile backup going into Pullman, almost to Colfax.

No comments: