
Last weekend we went to Whidbey Island with our three daughters (ages 18-23). As we boarded the ferry for the short trip across the Sound, the girls asked to play the "M&M game" Wow, it had been years but we used to do this to entertain the kids during the ferry trips to Port Townsend. You purchase a package of M&M's from the vending machine (kind of a big deal for us). Everybody guesses how many of each color are in the package. We commandeer some scrap of paper to record the entries. You open the package and sort out the M&M's on the table. The closest guess for that color wins that group. Trading can commence "I will trade 3 oranges for some of your reds" Of course, in the end, we had to equalize the piles. Everybody eats their M&M's.
I hardly remembered how to play, parenthood will do that to you.
I spent a little longer down on the deck taking pictures of birds (see earlier post). By the time I got upstairs, the M&M game was underway.

1 comment:
Somebody might have eaten left over M&M's..
Post a Comment