Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ABC Wednesday - X



I was really stumped on this one but decided to go alliverative (if that's a word) or 'sound like'

So I will go with 'excited' and I will feature a picture that I posted Oct 2, 2007. The most 'excited' picture I can think of.

http://azure-turquoise.blogspot.com/2007/10/photoessay-134-first-pac-10-game.html

Susanna, as a freshman in 2004, first Pac 10 game, Civil War (that would be University of Oregon vs Oregon State). Oregon goes into bottom of the seventh inning (softball games are 7 innings) trailing by 7 runs and comes back to win the game. In the pouring rain. Susanna scored the winning run. The moment was caught by the Eugene Register Guard (photo reproduced without permission)

The look on her face says it all.

5 comments:

dot said...

Wow, I love the picture! It looks like there is some serious stuff going on there. lol. Good X post!

mrsnesbitt said...

yES.LOVE THE EMOTIONS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

bonnie said...

Woohoo, yeehaw for softball. Great picture! very eXciting!

Anonymous said...

Mom- you missed the obvious. X is softball for strike out!

Anonymous said...

wait, I just realized it was K. Nevermnd.