
Because I've been living with this group of young women throughout the entire holiday season. 4 of them between the ages of 16 and 23. All at the same time. This can make you nuts. But Susanna is back at school at the University of Oregon and Ilana at the University of Washington. Gowoon, our exchange student, is returning to Korea tomorrow.
I am trying to convince Gowoon to help find Susanna's triplet sisters.
------------------------
I throw this challenge out across the internet!!!
We are looking for two young women, twins, aged 23, who may be hairdressers in Inchon, Korea. They may be Susanna's triplet sisters and unaware. Anybody who knows who they might be, please respond!
This picture taken at Susanna's birthday celebration at a local chinese restaurant.

1 comment:
Miracles can come true. How amazing that she's a triplet. I see you have some information. Is Gowoon game?
Post a Comment