Turkey
and
Thanksgiving
I've already posted pictures of the people, the most important part, but the food's not bad either
Sandy's view of the blue blue sky
If anybody knows twin young women (23 years old) who are hairdressers in Inchon, South Korea, please write sandy@dsbarnes.com We are looking for Susanna's triplet sisters |
6 comments:
Welcome aboard ABC Wednesday!
Denise
x
A yummy looking Thanksgiving dinner! Welcome to ABC WEDNESDAY!
Welcome to ABC Wednesday. Your Thanksgiving meal looks delicious. What's for Christmas?
Woo hoo!!! You're in!! Love your T pictures. I'm going back to look at them again. Did you have any leftovers? I made curried turkey pot pie. It was amazing. Hope all's well.
Looks delicious and good enough to eat, Can I have it for T
A very big, warm welcome to the ABC Wednesday clan. Mrs Nesbitt launched this a few months ago and I'be been aboard since week one.
Lovely to have new entrants ....
Post a Comment