Monday, July 14, 2014

Cake Rotation

I've modified this lovely picture taken by the photographer at Ilana's wedding.  But I've messed with rotation.  The original looked tilted to the right to me.  Like the cake was going to fall over.  I had this urge to catch it or call out warning. 

This is the best picture of the cake though.  With those bright colors, pretty cake topper and the ribbons.  Before I did this, I thought those were bright frosting stripes but they are actually fabric ribbons.  That cake was good!

Using the Zunder cake knife!  That knife has been used at all weddings from my children, my generation, my mother's generation, my grandmother's generation, my great grandmother's generation.

So, now the picture is a funny shape....but you get thie idea.

I submitted the Maier Zunder paper.  You can edit forever and still find stuff.  I sent it for better or worse.

No comments: