Thursday, May 9, 2013

Photoessay #2872 - Back in Indiana

One more picture from our trip.  Now you can see the silver polishers a little clearer.

Ilana, Pam (my sister), Matt, Dennis

Mort their high personality black cat not shown.

Mort (short for Voldemort) got out when I had the door open.  Was away overnight but returned the next morning.  As far as I know, he hasn't been interested in going out again after his runaway overnight.

Silver also shown.  They've really enjoyed living in this cute little bungalow on a quiet street.

Wow, if you want to be able to rent a really great house for a very reasonable price, try medium and small towns in the midwest.  It truly is cheaper than here.

I didn't go swimming tonight just because I wanted to listen to the Duck softball game and I was running around all day.  They lost but they haven't lost very much this year.

Almost forgot to write my blog!

No comments: