Friday, May 10, 2013

Photoessay #2873 - Thanks to my flower pot crew

My son Danny and his fiance Jessica plus my friend Anne came over and helped plant annuals in my flower pots.  When you think of it, planting flower pots is a lot of hauling and lifting.  But I had bought the flowers and some new potting soil and Dennis put everything in the right place.  I had gloves and trowels.  With several people working, it only took an hour to get all of them done.

I'm very grateful for the help.

I talked Dennis into going to the Washington/Cal softball game this evening.  Long exciting game which the Huskies won 9-8 in the 9th inning (softball are seven innings regulation).  The whole thing was like a novel; so many twists and turns.  Fun and a beautiful warm inning (what?  I went to a Husky softball game without freezing and getting soaking wet, what?)

My potting crew after we were done!

No comments: