Saturday, March 19, 2011

Made it to Virginia

No picture yet. But we made it to Hampton Virginia. Seattle-Detroit, then Detroit to Norfolk. Very impressed on moving through the airport in Norfolk, rental car, directions, baggage, quick quick quick. Dark when we arrivede but there's a whole lot of Chesepeake Bay around here.

Tomorrow we will join our high school friends Matt and likely do a bunch of site seeing stuff. You know how it is, you never go see stuff around your area unless visitors come from out of town. Same way with us. I think Jamestown and Yorktown and Williamsburg are close by.

Only casualty is that I completely forgot all of my letterbox stuff :(

And, just in case you want to know. If you are bringing some hot and cold stuff to use on your back, those kind of pads you can put in the microwave and freezer? Don't put them in your carryon. That earned Dennis a VERY complete pat down search especially when the first scanner came back with a result of 'explosive residue' on my ice pack. (rolls eyes).

I'm wearing my Hitotsubashi University teashirt in support of Japan.

Anybody else have any suggestions about things to see around here?

No comments: