Monday, December 20, 2010

Photoessay #1151 - Holiday visiting


'Tis the season no matter how much I resist. And this part I like. The holiday visiting. Ilana and Naomi was home from school (Univ of Michigan and Washington State respectively). Ilana's friend Janine came over for a little while to chat. Talked about her wedding plans and the her job as a lab manager at UBC. She's looking great and happy about her plans with her fiance, Peter. Ilana and Janine mugged for a bunch of pictures, most of which came out terrible. When to use the flash, when to change the exposure, I think it will all be fine once I catch on.

Lucky for me, my life is so rich I always have lots to things to photograph. No shortage for me. So nice for Janine to come over.

And we'll go over to her family's house because, well, Uncle Jerry is coming to visit and we all know what that means. Yeah, a dose of that great Uncle Jerry cooking for us.

Granddaughter Melina just called. She's taking us up on Naomi's offer to help her learn to knit. Like tomorrow. Right away.

No comments: