Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photoessay #1135 - In Kona


I do have a very nice picture of myself sitting on the ocean deck patio of a shrimp place called Bubba Gumps in Kona. The shot was taken with my sister's camera and I can't seem to edit the pictures in Photoshop because...I don't know why.

But we all got here to the big Island of Hawaii just fine. Takes maybe a few extra steps for the over 50 crowd. Like remembering where you just put something. We were going to get an intermediate size car but then it grew into a full-size car and it turned out to be a premium because that was what they had. So we have this big Chrysler touring boat. Why my sibs arrived, we tried to unsuccessfully trade down.

Found the condo, it's fine, it's on the ocean. Everything is lava lava lava around here. Went into Kona and there's a bedraggled farmer's market. With the best looking tropical produce. Avocados the size of bowling bowls, no lie.

No comments: