Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photoessay #1047 - Sky


The heavens Labor Day Weekend Seattle as we came home from Harstene Island on Sunday. Just before sunset. The profiled trees and light pole confirm that, indeed, we are in a northwestern Washington urban area. Also gives a hint of the bluish sunlight in the Pacific Northwest. Second week of September feels like fall here. I know that parts of California count September as the warmest month. The Indian Summer can go on for weeks and weeks.

Not here. I even see some trees turning color.

Good thing as I have to work my first football game this weekend and I clearly would prefer cool or even showery to hot. And doesn't the Husky football team do better during the Montlake Monsoons?

Shot taken directly from the camera. No cropping, color balancing or adjustments.

No comments: