Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photoessay #536 - Teddy watches


My puppy Teddy seems to grow a ton each day. I swear he's 30% bigger than when we brought him home last Saturday. He's a mild-mannered guy. In fact, he prefers to watch things. He liked to watch the birds in the brushy stickery stuff at the edge of the yard. Enterprising 16 year old Peter wanted to do yard work for me, I never say no. I told him to cut back the stickery stuff. He obliterated it. No problem, unfortunately it will all grow back. But the birds used to hang out there.

Teddy would sit on the deck and watch them. Diana said that he did that in her yard. The other puppies would go chase the birds, Teddy would sit and watch. He feels that the birds are there for his viewing enjoyment.

Teddy: 8 weeks old. Breed extremely uncertain. It think his wide kind of bugged out gray eyes looks like a boxer. Plus the brindle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh he is bigger!